YIELDS: 1 Servings
PREP TIME: 3 mins
COOK TIME: 0 mins
TOTAL TIME: 3 mins
The Triple Berry Lulu is super fresh and refreshing! The strawberry, blackberry and raspberry in this vodka drink makes it easy to drink more than one!
5 mint leaves
1 oz simple syrup
1 juice from one lime
1 ½ oz vodka
2 oz white claw (raspberry) or flavored bubbly liquid
- Muddle 2 strawberries and 2-3 blackberries in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Add 4-5 mint leaves, 1 oz simple syrup or 1 tablespoon sugar, juice of 1 lime, and the vodka.
- Add a big scoop of ice and shake, shake, shake.
- Stain into a lowball glass filled with ice.
- Top with Raspberry White Claw.
- Garnish with lime slice and mint sprig and enjoy!