|YIELDS: 2 Servings||PREP TIME: 5 mins||COOK TIME: 0 mins||TOTAL TIME: 5 mins|
Cherry, pineapple wedge, and orange wedge for garnish
2 lowball glasses
Cocktail shaker or large glass
- Fill each glass to the top with ice.
- Add enough white rum to fill the bottom quarter of each glass.
- Add just a splash of almond liqueur.
- Add margarita mix to about 2/3 the way up each glass.
- Add the pineapple juice, leaving a bit of room at the top.
- Add a splash of orange juice.
- Using a cocktail shaker or large glass, gently pour the mixture back and forth to mix the ingredients. (Do one glass at a time and pour slowly back and forth to avoid spilling.)
- Return contents to the original glass
- Slowly pour a bit of dark rum on top of each drink to create the classic Mai Tai look.
- Add the cherry, pineapple, orange garnish.
- Based on personal preference, you may want to give it a stir/mix before drinking.
- Aloha! (Please remember to drink and enjoy responsibly.)