|YIELDS: 8 Servings||PREP TIME: 10 mins||COOK TIME: 3 hrs 30 mins||TOTAL TIME: 3 hrs 40 mins|
Seasoned and Smoked Leg of Lamb off the smoker is the best way to cook this bad boy. Super juicy and full of flavor, this is the best lamb I've ever had!
- Preheat your smoker to 230°F. Leave the lamb out on the counter to get to room temperature before you put it in the smoker.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together and rub the lamb generously.
- Put the lamb on the smoker fat side up
- Smoke the meat for about 3 -3 1/2 hours or until it hits internal temperature to 130°F. Remove it from the smoker and wrap aluminum foil loosely over it and let it sit for 15 mins.
- Increase the heat on your smoker to 350°F. Put the lamb back in and cook it for another 30 mins, this helps get the crust set perfectly!
- Pull the lamb out onto a cutting board. Let sit for 5-10 minutes covered loosely with foil. Slice it up and serve!