|YIELDS: 4 Servings||PREP TIME: 10 mins||COOK TIME: 15 mins||TOTAL TIME: 25 mins|
This Thai Style Pantry Pasta makes a super simple weeknight dinner! You can easily sub out the zucchini, mushrooms, and peppers with whatever veggies you have on hand!
2 zucchini, spiralized
8 oz crimini mushrooms, sliced
4 baby sweet peppers (orange, yellow, red), thinly sliced
½ white onion, diced
1 tsp minced garlic
2 tsp freshly grated ginger
1 lime, juiced
8 oz canned coconut milk
1 tsp curry powder
1 tsp chili garlic paste
1 tbsp peanut butter
¼ cup crushed peanuts
Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
1 tbsp peanut oil
1 tsp coconut oil
4 oz chicken stock
1 package pad Thai noodles, cooked according to the package instructions
- Heat the peanut oil and coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté the onion, garlic, and ginger until softened.
- Add the zucchini, mushrooms, and peppers. Season with salt, pepper, and curry powder and sauté for 2-3 minutes, until the veggies begin to soften.
- Stir in the coconut milk and chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
- Add the peanut butter and lime juice then reduce heat to low and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the cooked pad Thai noodles and toss gently with tongs.
- Cook over medium heat for about 2 minutes, until everything is heated through.
- Top with crushed peanuts and serve!