|YIELDS: 4 Servings||PREP TIME: 10 mins||COOK TIME: 12 mins||TOTAL TIME: 22 mins|
A Thai take on a comfort classic - spaghetti and meatballs! Baked chicken meatballs in a delicious red curry, peanut sauce. Serve over noodles and dinner is done!
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 shallot, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
½ tbsp minced ginger
1 tbsp red curry paste
¾ cup chicken stock
1 tbsp soy sauce
¼ cup creamy peanut butter
1 package rice noodles (or noodle of your choice), cooked according to the package instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all of the meatball ingredients in a large bowl and mix until just combined.
- Using a cookie scoop or large spoon, scoop the meatballs onto the prepared baking sheet a few inches apart.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the shallots and cook for about 2 minutes, until softened.
- Add the garlic and ginger and cook for another minute.
- Stir in the red curry paste, chicken stock, and soy sauce and cook for another minute.
- Stir in the peanut butter and simmer for a few minutes until everything is well combined and heat through.
- When the meatballs are done, add them to the skillet with the sauce and toss until the meatballs are well coated.
- Serve over cooked rice noodles and enjoy!