|YIELDS: 4 Servings||PREP TIME: 5 mins||COOK TIME: 25 mins||TOTAL TIME: 30 mins|
Sweet potato coins are a great way to mix up how you bake your potatoes. Super simple and great flavor from the extra spices too. Plus cutting them up into coins cooks them a lot faster, so if you are in a hurry for dinner it's a no brainer!
4 sweet potatoes
1 tbsp butter
4 fresh sage leaves, finely chopped
Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Cut the sweet potatoes into about 1/4" thin slices and place in a large bowl.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan.
- Stir the chopped sage into the butter.
- Pour the melted butter over the sweet potato slices, season with salt and pepper, and toss until well coated.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Bake in a 400°F oven for 15-20 minutes, then flip the sweet potatoes and return to the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!