|YIELDS: 6 Servings||PREP TIME: 10 mins||COOK TIME: 40 mins||TOTAL TIME: 50 mins|
Is it a crisp or a crumble?? Who cares!! This summer fruit crisp is amazing! Feel free to sub in whatever ripe, summer fruit you have on hand!
3 peaches, pitted and sliced
1 basket of blueberries (1 pint)
1 tbsp fresh minced ginger
¼ cup flour (I used Cup4Cup to keep this gluten-free)
½ cup whole oats
¼ cup sugar
½ lemon, juiced
3 tbsp butter, divided
1 cup granola (I used Kind peanut butter granola)
- Preheat oven to 365°F.
- Combine the peaches, blueberries, ginger, flour, oats, sugar, and lemon juice in a large bowl and mix well. Transfer everything to a pie pan.
- Cube 1 tbsp of the butter and scatter over the fruit.
- Melt the remaining butter in the microwave or on the stovetop then mix together with the granola.
- Evenly sprinkle the granola topping over the fruit and bake for 40 minutes, until the topping is golden brown and the fruit is bubbling.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Top with ice cream or whipped cream, serve, and enjoy!