|YIELDS: 4 Servings||PREP TIME: 2 hrs 5 mins||COOK TIME: 10 mins||TOTAL TIME: 2 hrs 15 mins|
Sticky Honey Teriyaki Chicken Wings, have the perfect combination of flavors that make your mouth keep coming back for more!
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
½ cup honey
Sesame seeds, for garnish
2 lbs chicken wings
1 cup low sodium soy sauce
1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro leaves
2 cloves garlic, minced
½ lemon, juiced
Shallow baking dish
- Rinse chicken wings and pat dry. Remove tip and discard; separate each wing at the joint into 2 pieces.
- Place wings in a shallow dish and pour over the soy sauce, ginger, cilantro, garlic, and lemon juice. Toss well to coat; marinate, refrigerated, for 2 hours.
- Remove wings from marinade and pat dry; season with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter in the olive oil. When the butter stops foaming, add the honey and chicken wings and fry until browned on each side, about 5 minutes.
- Continue cooking the wings, turning them over often to coat them as the glaze reduces.
- Cook until the wings are sticky and cooked through. Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.
Recipe adapted from: Tyler Florence