|YIELDS: 4 Servings||PREP TIME: 3 mins||COOK TIME: 10 mins||TOTAL TIME: 13 mins|
Chef Raghu takes spinach to a whole new level with the addition of raisins, garlic, and a bit of ginger in this Spanish Spinach recipe.
1 lb baby spinach
2 tbsp olive oil
½ cup raisins
2 tbsp minced garlic
1 dash ground ginger
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add the spinach to the pan and cook until it begins to wilt.
- Add the garlic and ginger to the pan and mix well.
- Stir in the raisins and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and enjoy!