|YIELDS: 6 Servings||PREP TIME: 3 mins||COOK TIME: 14 mins||TOTAL TIME: 17 mins|
6 lobster tails
Spicy jerk seasoning
Salt and pepper to taste
Garlic Jerk Butter
6 cloves garlic, minced
8 oz (2 sticks) butter
1 tbsp spicy jerk seasoning
Instant read thermometer
- Preheat smoker to 400°F.
- Combine the butter, minced garlic, and jerk seasoning in a small saucepan and place on the smoker. Stir occasionally.
- Prep the tails by slicing the back to open and butterfly them.
- Season to taste with jerk seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Place the tails, open side down, onto the preheated smoker and cook for 7 minutes.
- Flip the tails and spoon some of the garlic jerk butter into each one.
- Cook for another 7 minutes, adding more garlic jerk butter along the way.
- Remove from the smoker once the internal temperature reaches 140°F.
- Pull the tails from the shells and serve with more garlic jerk butter. Enjoy!