|YIELDS: 12 Servings
||PREP TIME: 5 mins
||COOK TIME: 60 mins
||TOTAL TIME: 1 hr 5 mins
4 whole chickens, about 4 lbs each
4 cans beer, room temp (save the craft beer for drinking, PBR works great for these)
Ben’s Heffer Dust
Smoker or grill
Instant read thermometer
- Preheat smoker or grill to 400°F.
- Generously rub the chickens with Ben’s Heffer Dust, making sure to get some inside of the cavity as well.
- Carefully slide the chickens onto the beer cans and place on the preheated grill.
- Cook until the chickens reach an internal temperature of 165°F, about 1 hour, depending on the size of the chickens.
- Remove the chickens from the beer cans, let rest for a few minutes, then carve them up and serve!