SESAME PEANUT NOODLE SALAD
|YIELDS: 4 Servings||PREP TIME: 15 mins||COOK TIME: 10 mins||TOTAL TIME: 25 mins|
Sesame Peanut Noodle Salad is so darn good you will want more and more. The flavors the make this noodle salad pop are incredible...You need to try this one!
8 oz your favorite spaghetti noodles or noodle of your choice
1/2 bag store bought coleslaw mix
½ cup red pepper chopped
½ cup cilantro, chopped
½ lime, juiced
½ cup apple, peeled and chopped
½ cup jicama, chopped
1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
2 scallions, julienne cut (long cuts 3 inches)
2 tbsp rice vinegar
¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
¼ cup peanut butter
2 tbsp grated ginger
1 tbsp dark sesame oil
1 tsp brown sugar
Juice from 1 lime
½ cup hot water
½ cup dry-roasted peanuts
Chopped lime wedges
- Cook the noodles according to the package instructions. Drain, rinse, and set aside.
- While the noodles are cooking, combine all ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
- In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, red pepper, cilantro, lime juice, apple, jicama, toasted sesame seeds, scallions, and noodles.
- Add the dressing and mix until everything is well coated.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Garnish with peanuts, cilantro, and lime wedges before serving.