|YIELDS: 6-8 Servings||PREP TIME: 10 mins||COOK TIME: 1 hr 45 mins||TOTAL TIME: 2 hrs|
Prime Rib with the crispy bark on the outside and juicy tenderness on the inside. Cooking on the rotisserie is definitely one of the easiest and tastiest ways to make Prime Rib Roast! Your family and friends will be over the moon about how incredible this roast tastes and they will be talking about it for a long time!
- Take the roast out of the refrigerator and let is set on counter for 1 hr.
- Preheat grill to 375°F with all burners on for 10 mins prior to adding meat. You want your grill to be hot and ready.
- Prep your rib roast by generously seasoning it with the Coffee Chili rub or your rub of choice. Make sure to truss your meat with some cooking string so it stays together when rotating on the spit.
- Turn off the middle burners and turn down the 2 side burners to low for indirect heat, turn on your infrared rotisserie burner to medium heat. Try to keep the grill temp around 375°F to 400°F.
- It takes about 15-20 minutes per pound to cook. Make sure to use your Thermometer to test the ideal internal temp you are looking for. Ideally pull it off when the internal temperature of 125°F is reached (for med-rare).
- Remove from the grill and let rest for 15-20 minutes before slicing and serving.