|YIELDS: 4 Servings||PREP TIME: 5 mins||COOK TIME: 15 mins||TOTAL TIME: 20 mins|
You'll never steam broccoli again once you've tried Chef Kevin Georges's recipe for roasted broccoli!
3 heads broccoli
2 tbsp olive oil
1 pinch salt
1 pinch pepper
- Cut the broccoli into florets, leaving a little bit of the stem on each piece.
- Lay the broccoli florets flat onto a baking sheet covered with tin foil. (Be sure not to overcrowd the pan.)
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss until well coated.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast in a 400°F oven for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!