|YIELDS: 4 Servings||PREP TIME: 5 mins||COOK TIME: 20 mins||TOTAL TIME: 25 mins|
Deliciously crisp, gluten-free waffles served with spiced pumpkin purée, honey yogurt, and fresh berries!
½ cup Pamela's gluten-free baking mix
⅔ cup gluten-free flour
½ tsp baking powder
⅛ tsp baking soda
1 ½ tbsp honey
1 pinch kosher salt
1 tsp pumpkin spice
2 egg whites
2 cups oat milk
½ can pumpkin purée
¼ cup maple syrup
½ tsp cinnamon
1 pinch salt
⅔ cup plain Greek yogurt
2 tbsp honey
⅛ tsp cinnamon
Sliced strawberries (or berry of your choice)
- Combine all ingredients for the pumpkin purée in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Mix until heated through then keep warm until ready to serve.
- Preheat waffle maker.
- Combine the gluten-free baking mix, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Whisk in the egg whites, oat milk, and honey. Mix until just combined.
- Cook the waffles according to your waffle maker's instructions (usually about 6-8 minutes, until golden). Remove and keep warm.
- While the waffles cook, whisk together the Greek yogurt, honey, and cinnamon. Set aside until ready to serve.
- Top each waffle with a spoonful of the pumpkin purée and a spoonful of the yogurt mixture. Garnish with a sprinkle of powdered sugar and fresh berries.