12 hrs 20 mins
5 lbs Pork Shoulder
2 cups Apple Cider
½ cup McCormick Cajun Spice
12 Brioche Buns
2. Take it out - bring to room temp.
3. Get your Smoker fired up at 225 degrees. Smoke it for 8 hrs until 165 degrees internal temp. Wrap it in foil twice for a double wrap. Continue smoking for another 2+ hours until internal temp is 205 degrees.
4. Pull it off and rest in wrap for 2 hours. Don’t unwrap.
5. For bbq pulled pork - pull it apart and add favorite bbq and hot sauce combined and mix - taste it! Serve on brioche bun w homemade coleslaw!
6. In a large bowl, whisk together the mayo, apple cider vinegar, and brown sugar and pineapple juice until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
7. Right before serving, mix in the shredded cabbage and diced pineapple. Toss until well coated.