|YIELDS: 6 Servings||PREP TIME: 10 mins||COOK TIME: 4 mins||TOTAL TIME: 14 mins|
¼ cup milk
2 cups plain breadcrumbs
2 tbsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
⅓ cup vegetable oil
Lemon wedges for garnish
- Rinse the sole filets under cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Remove any bones from the filets.
- Whisk the eggs and milk together in a shallow dish. Combine the breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper in a separate shallow dish.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large, cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place the filets in the egg wash then transfer to the breadcrumb mixture and toss until well coated.
- Carefully drop the sole filets into the hot oil and cook for 2 minutes per side.
- Remove from the skillet and serve with lemon wedges and your favorite sides!