|YIELDS: 2 Servings||PREP TIME: 5 mins||COOK TIME: 10 mins||TOTAL TIME: 15 mins|
¾ cup almond milk
1 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
½ cup all purpose flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup glutinous rice flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
Fresh strawberries, sliced
Roughly chopped macadamia nuts
½ cup plain Greek yogurt
2 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp fresh orange zest
- Combine the flour, rice flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl and mix well.
- Whisk in the egg, almond milk, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Mix until just combined.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Ladle about 1/2 cup of the batter into the pan. Wait until bubbles begin to form in the center then flip. Cook for a few minutes on the other side and repeat with the remaining batter.
- For the topping, whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl until smooth.
- To serve, top with the greek yogurt mixture (if using), fresh strawberries, and macadamia nuts. Enjoy!