|YIELDS: 4 Servings||PREP TIME: 3 mins||COOK TIME: 17 mins||TOTAL TIME: 20 mins|
This oversized blackberry pancake is golden, fluffy goodness! Perfect for when you want pancakes but don't want to slave over a griddle making them!
½ cup flour (I used Cup4Cup to make it gluten free)
½ cup milk or almond milk
2 tbsp melted butter
1 tbsp sugar
¼ tsp salt
1 tbsp butter, for the pan
1 handful fresh blackberries
Maple syrup, for serving
Powdered sugar, for serving
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, melted butter, sugar, and salt until smooth.
- Slowly whisk in the flour and mix until no lumps remain.
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Pour in the pancake batter and cook for 5 minutes on the stovetop.
- Transfer the pancake to the oven and bake for about 12 minutes, or until set.
- Top with the blackberries, drizzle with syrup, and sprinkle with powdered sugar.