OVEN ROASTED RACK OF LAMB
|YIELDS: 3 Servings||PREP TIME: 10 mins||COOK TIME: 25 mins||TOTAL TIME: 35 mins|
Roasted rack of lamb, so tasty... The spice rub that coats the lamb along with the tender flavors of the meat are out of this world! You'll love this!
1 rack of lamb
1 garlic clove
1 tsp chopped fresh thyme
1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
1 tbsp canola oil
Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
Roasting pan with rack
Instant read thermometer
- Combine the garlic, thyme, rosemary, and canola oil in a small bowl.
- Rub mixture over the lamb and let it come to room temperature.
- Preheat your oven to 450°F.
- Season the lamb heavily with kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Place the lamb on a roasting pan with rack in the center of the oven for about 25 minutes or until meat reaches 120-125°F internally (medium rare) or 130-135°F (medium).