|YIELDS: 4 Servings||PREP TIME: 5 mins||COOK TIME: 10 mins||TOTAL TIME: 15 mins|
2 large sweet potatoes
2 tbsp butter
3 tbsp brown sugar
1 dash freshly grated ginger, to taste
1 dash ground allspice, to taste
1 dash sea salt, to taste
1 dash cracked black pepper, to taste
Pot of boiling water
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into large cubes.
- Add the cubed sweet potatoes to your pot of boiling water and boil for 10 minutes.
- Drain well and transfer to a large casserole dish.
- Stir in the butter and brown sugar.
- Season to taste with freshly grated ginger, allspice, salt, and pepper.
- Mix well and mash to desired consistency using the back of your spoon.
- Serve and enjoy!