|YIELDS: 4 Servings||PREP TIME: 10 mins||COOK TIME: 15 mins||TOTAL TIME: 25 mins|
An unusual combination of chicken and mango that works together really well! This dish is a little bit sweet, a little bit spicy, and totally delicious!
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp sesame oil
½ red onion, diced
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast (cut in small pieces)
8 cremini mushrooms, sliced
1 tsp cracked black pepper
1 tsp cayenne pepper
3 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tbsp finely chopped fresh ginger
½ cup chicken broth
2 tbsp honey
1 mango, cut into chunks
2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Heat the olive oil and sesame oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add the onion to the pan and sauté until translucent.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook for several minutes, until browned on all sides.
- Stir in the chicken broth and honey, reduce heat to low, and simmer, covered, for about 7 minutes.
- Add the mango to the pan and continue simmering for another 3 minutes.
- Finish with the sesame seeds and serve over rice.