|YIELDS: 2 Servings||PREP TIME: 20 mins||COOK TIME: 2 mins||TOTAL TIME: 22 mins|
5 oz Brussels sprouts (about 6)
3 tbsp cilantro
2 tbsp lime juice
½ tbsp vegetable oil
1 clove garlic , chopped
½ lb lobster tail meat, cooked
¼ tsp cumin
6 small-sized tortillas
6 tbsp guacamole
3 avocados, ripe , seeded
½ red onion, fine chopped
2 limes juiced
3 tbsp cilantro, chopped
Kosher salt, cracked pepper to taste
1 mango, seeded, peeled and cut to small cubes
Tapatio, or your preferred hot sauce
- Start by making the slaw: Chop the ends off the Brussels sprouts and peel off the outer layer. Cut in half lengthwise then thinly slice. Mix the sliced Brussels sprouts with the cilantro and lime juice and set aside.
- Make the guacamole, if making your own, before warming the lobster.
- Warm the oil in a small skillet over a medium-low heat. Finely chop the garlic. Add the garlic to the pan and cook a minute to soften but not brown, then add the lobster and cumin, stir and warm through. Don't leave it on the heat any more than about a minute.
- Make up the tacos with a good scoop of the slaw, some guacamole and lobster and a little hot sauce drizzled on top.
- For the mango guacamole, mix all ingredients into a medium sized bowl using a fork until guacamole is smooth or to your liking. Taste test it to see if it needs more salt, pepper or hot sauce. Serve it up with chips or on your tacos!
Inspired by: Carolines Cooking