|YIELDS: 6 Servings||PREP TIME: 5 mins||COOK TIME: 30 mins||TOTAL TIME: 35 mins|
Impress your friends with this recipe for a whole arctic char! Wrapped in kale to retain the moisture and flavor, it looks fancy, but it's so quick and easy to throw together!
- Preheat your grill to about 600°F.
- Rinse the arctic char and season with salt, pepper, and dried basil. Place the lemon slices in the cavity of the fish.
- Place the fish on 3 large pieces of aluminum foil.
- Drizzle the kale leaves with avocado oil and wrap tightly around the fish. Close the foil around the fish and place on the preheated grill.
- Grill the fish for about 30 minutes, flipping halfway, until an internal temperature of 145°F has been reached. (It's helpful to insert a probe thermometer before wrapping but you can also use a regular meat thermometer to check.)
- To serve, cut lengthwise, close to the spine, so you can easily pull the fish from the bones.