|YIELDS: 6 Servings||PREP TIME: 6 mins||COOK TIME: 15 mins||TOTAL TIME: 21 mins|
1 small yellow onion, diced
2 tbsp butter or ghee
½ yellow bell pepper, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp freshly grated ginger
2 tsp garam masala
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp coriander
1 tsp turmeric
1 ½ tsp sea salt
¼ tsp cayenne pepper
15 oz (1 can) diced tomatoes
½ cup full fat coconut milk (canned)
- Set Instant Pot to sauté mode. Add the butter and sauté the onion and pepper for 3-4 minutes, until softened.
- Stir in the garlic, ginger, spices, and salt and continue sautéing for 1-2 minutes.
- Turn off sauté mode and stir in the tomatoes and coconut milk.
- Place the chicken breasts on top and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes.
- When finished cooking, remove the chicken and shred. Use an immersion blender to purée the sauce until smooth.
- Return the chicken to the sauce and serve over rice. Enjoy!