|YIELDS: 6 Servings||PREP TIME: 10 mins||COOK TIME: 1 hr 5 mins||TOTAL TIME: 1 hr 15 mins|
3.3 lb boneless leg of lamb (got mine from Devil’s Gulch Ranch)
3 tbsp Hibiscus Morada Salt from Big Sur Salt (or look for something similar at your local specialty grocery/try mixing your own)
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp dried rosemary, finely chopped
1 tbsp cracked pepper
1 tsp chili powder
Smoker or oven
Instant read thermometer
- Preheat oven or smoker to 400°F. Allow the leg of lamb to come to room temperature while the smoker preheats.
- Combine the ingredients for the rub together in a small bowl and mix well.
- Generously rub the leg of lamb with the rub and place in the smoker/oven.
- Cook for about 20 minutes per pound, until an internal temperature of 135°F.
- Remove from smoker/oven, let rest for at least 10 minutes, slice, and serve!