|YIELDS: 8 Servings||PREP TIME: 5 mins||COOK TIME: 1 hr 10 mins||TOTAL TIME: 1 hr 15 mins|
We've added an exceptional flavor profile to this smoked leg of lamb by using hibiscus morada salt. So easy, so tasty, slice it up and make a phenomenal sandwich with it!
3.3 lb boneless leg of lamb - room temp (I got mine from Devil’s Gulch Ranch)
3 tbsp Hibiscus Morada Salt - Big Sur Salt
1 tbsp onion powder
1tbsp garlic powder
1tbsp dry rosemary finely chopped
1tbsp cracked pepper
1 tsp chili powder
Instant read thermometer
- Preheat smoker or oven to 400°F.
- Combine all ingredients for the rub in a small bowl and mix well.
- Coat the lamb generously with the rub and place on the smoker.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 135°F. (Takes about 20 minutes per lb.)
- Remove from the smoker and let rest for at least 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve!