|YIELDS: 10 Servings||PREP TIME: 10 mins||COOK TIME: 2 hrs||TOTAL TIME: 2 hrs 10 mins|
A hearty delicious beef stew that will warm your soul. Tender meat with carrots and potatoes to fill your belly. Easy to make, great for leftovers!
2 lbs cubed chuck beef
4 stalks celery, cut into 1 inch pieces
3 large Yukon gold potatoes
4 carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 large white onion, chopped
1 tsp dried rosemary
3 tbsp vegetable oil
32 oz beef stock
1 tsp dried parsley
½ tsp ground black pepper
2 tsp cornstarch
2 tsp cold water
Large pot or Dutch oven
- Heat the oil in a large dutch oven or pot and brown the meat evenly on each side, don't over cook, just brown it.
- Add the 32 oz of beef stock with the rosemary , parsley and pepper and stir them in together.
- Bring the pot to a boil, stir and then put on simmer for 1 Hour covered.
- Add in your potatoes, carrots, celery and onion and stir it up so it's evenly distributed.
- In a separate bowl or cup add your cornstarch and 2 tsps of water and mix together so there are no clumps.
- Add the cornstarch mixture to the pot and stir. Cover it and simmer for 1 more hour.
- EAT UP!!!