|YIELDS: 6 Servings||PREP TIME: 10 mins||COOK TIME: 15 mins||TOTAL TIME: 25 mins|
4 tbsp mochiko rice flour
4 tbsp cornstarch
3 tbsp white sugar
5 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp salt
¼ cup sliced scallions
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Combine the eggs, rice flour, cornstarch, sugar, soy sauce, salt, scallions and garlic in a large bowl.
- Pour over the cubed chicken, cover, transfer to the fridge to marinate for at least 1 hour but preferably overnight.
- Heat 1" of oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the chicken until golden brown, turning frequently to ensure it doesn't burn.
- Garnish with teriyaki sauce, furikake, and more sliced scallions.
- Can be served hot or cold. Enjoy!