|YIELDS: 12 Servings||PREP TIME: 5 mins||COOK TIME: 60 mins||TOTAL TIME: 1 hr 5 mins|
A spicy (or mild) twist on traditional beer can chicken. Harissa paste comes in a spicy and mild version, so you choose your own adventure here! It's crazy good either way!
- Preheat smoker or grill to 400°F.
- Generously rub the chickens with Ben’s Heffer Dust and some of the harissa paste, making sure to get some inside of the cavity as well.
- Add beer and a spoonful of harissa to each of the ceramic beer can chicken holders.
- Carefully slide the chickens onto the beer can chicken holders and place on the preheated grill.
- Cook until the chickens reach an internal temperature of 165°F, about 1 hour, depending on the size of the chickens.
- Remove the chickens from the holders, let rest for a few minutes, then carve them up and serve!