|YIELDS: 8 Servings||PREP TIME: 20 mins||COOK TIME: 0 mins||TOTAL TIME: 20 mins|
Homemade guacamole with a delicious twist - chicharrones (crispy pork rinds)! Serve this as a fresh and flavorful appetizer or alongside homemade beef birria.
1 red onion, diced
1 white onion, diced
5 roma tomatoes, diced
5 avocado, peeled and diced
1 jalapeño, minced (adjust to taste)
2 radishes, diced
1 bunch cilantro, chopped
Juice of 3-4 limes
1 pinch sea salt
2 cups chicharrones
Flour tortillas, for serving
- In a large bowl, combine the diced onion, diced tomato, avocado, jalapeño, radishes, cilantro, lime juice, and sea salt.
- Mix until well combined and refrigerate for about 15 minutes to let the flavors meld.
- Place the chicharrones in a plastic bag and pound until broken up slightly.
- Mix the crushed chicharrones into the guacamole and mix to combine.
- Serve with fresh flour tortillas or as a topping to homemade beef birria.