|YIELDS: 4 Servings||PREP TIME: 5 mins||COOK TIME: 12 mins||TOTAL TIME: 17 mins|
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 tbsp chopped parsley
½ tsp dried chili flakes
4 tbsp molokai sea salt
4 tbsp turbinado sugar
½ cup Maui sunflower oil
8 rosemary sprigs
Instant read thermometer
- Let your steaks sit at room temperature for a bit before seasoning. Just long enough to take the chill out.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for the rub.
- Bundle the rosemary sprigs together and bruise them a bit with the back of your knife to release some of the oils and make them aromatic.
- Use the bundled rosemary to brush the steaks with a light coating of the sunflower oil.
- Season with the rub and grill to your desired level of doneness. Let rest for several minutes before serving.
Grilling Tip: Keep a hot spot on the grill for searing and marking the steaks before moving them over to moderate heat to complete the cooking process. This will prevent the steaks from drying out.