|YIELDS: 6 Servings||PREP TIME: 10 mins||COOK TIME: 40 mins||TOTAL TIME: 50 mins|
These grilled teriyaki game hens are super simple and bursting with flavor! A great option if you're tired of grilled chicken!
- Cut the game hens in half and place in a large ziploc bag.
- Combine the ingredients for the marinade in a large bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Pour into the ziploc bag with the hens and refrigerate for 3-4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Remove the game hens from the fridge and allow to come to room temperature about 1-2 hours before grilling.
- Preheat your grill and lightly oil the grates.
- Place the hens, cut side down, onto the grill and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Flip the hens and continue cooking for about 15-20 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
- Let rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.