|YIELDS: 6 Servings||PREP TIME: 20 mins||COOK TIME: 20 mins||TOTAL TIME: 40 mins|
¼ cup olive oil
1 oz garlic paste
½ oz ginger paste
1 pinch curry powder
1 pinch tandoori powder
Instant read thermometer
- Combine the olive oil, garlic paste, ginger paste, curry powder, and tandoori powder in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the chicken thighs in the bowl and toss with your hands until the chicken is well coated with the mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the grill to 375-400°F. While the grill preheats, allow the chicken to come to room temp.
- Grill the chicken for about 7-10 minutes per side, until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
- Remove from the grill and enjoy with your favorite sides!