LIL' BIT HOT - GRILLED SKIRT STEAK
|YIELDS: 12 Servings||PREP TIME: 30 mins||COOK TIME: 15 mins||TOTAL TIME: 45 mins|
One the simplest and tastiest ways to make a bbq grilled skirt steak using FIREBOX BBQ - Lil' Bit Hot Signature Blend Rub. Slice this juicy steak up and make some TACOS or JUST EAT IT!
3 (2-3 lb) skirt steaks
FIREBOX - Lil' Bit Hot Signature Blend
Ultimate Cutting Board
Instant read thermometer
- Rub the steak generously with Lil' Bit Hot rub (or your favorite rub) and let the steak sit out on the counter for 30-60 minutes to get to room temp.
- Heat your grill to 425-450* you want the grill hot so it sears the meat and keeps it juicy inside.
- Slap that steak onto the grill and turn every 3-5 minutes until it has a nice char on each side.
- Use your instant read digital thermometer, and pull it off the grill when internal temp hits 130*
- Let the steak rest on your Ultimate Cutting Board for 5-10 mins.
- Slice it with your Ultimate Chef Knife against the grain and serve it up!