|YIELDS: 4 Servings||PREP TIME: 20 mins||COOK TIME: 15 mins||TOTAL TIME: 35 mins|
Grilled pork chops paired with sweet, spiced pickled peaches - a match made in BBQ heaven! Juicy, tangy, deliciousness!
- To prepare the pickled peaches, place the sliced peaches in a 1 quart mason jar.
- Combine the vinegar, sugar, ginger, peppercorns, and allspice berries in a medium saucepan. Add 1 cup water and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Pour the mixture over the peaches and let stand for about 45 minutes, until room temperature.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 days before eating.
- For the pork chops, preheat grill to medium-high.
- Place the pork chops on a baking sheet, drizzle with the olive oil, and season with the dry rub.
- Grill for about 5-6 minutes per side (depending on thickness), until lightly charred and an internal temperature of 145°F is reached.
- Let rest for 5 minutes. Top with pickled peaches and serve!