|YIELDS: 4 Servings||PREP TIME: 5 mins||COOK TIME: 10 mins||TOTAL TIME: 15 mins|
Chef Ed Hahm shares his recipe for perfectly tender, grilled mushrooms. A healthy side dish that's a cinch to prepare!
1 lb cremini mushrooms
2 tbsp olive oil
1 pinch salt
1 pinch pepper
- Slice the mushrooms in half and place in a foil tray.
- Drizzle the mushrooms with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss until evenly coated.
- Transfer the mushrooms to a grill basket over high heat.
- Grill for several minutes, until the mushrooms are caramelized.
- Remove from the grill and enjoy!