|YIELDS: 8 Servings||PREP TIME: 5 mins||COOK TIME: 20 mins||TOTAL TIME: 20 mins|
Super simple recipe for chicken wings infused with the sweet, spicy, smoky flavor of harissa! Grilling the wings makes them perfectly crisp on the outside while staying moist and juicy on the inside.
2 lbs chicken wings
Reqtec Heffer Dust
- Generously season the chicken wings with Heffer Dust then place in a large Ziploc bag with several spoonfuls of harissa sauce.
- Close the bag and squish everything around until the wings are well coated with the sauce.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill the wings for about 10 minutes on each side, until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.