|YIELDS: 8 Servings
||PREP TIME: 5 mins
||COOK TIME: 20 mins
||TOTAL TIME: 20 mins
2 lbs chicken wings
Rec Tec Heffer Dust
Large Ziploc bag
Instant read thermometer
- Generously season the chicken wings with Heffer Dust then place in a large Ziploc bag with several spoonfuls of harissa sauce.
- Close the bag and squish everything around until the wings are well coated with the sauce.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill the wings for about 10 minutes on each side, until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.