|YIELDS: 4 Servings||PREP TIME: 5 mins||COOK TIME: 15 mins||TOTAL TIME: 20 mins|
Grilling brings out the natural sweetness in fruits and it's a great way to utilize the grill after you've used it for dinner. This quick and easy dessert cooks up while you're eating dinner!
4 Bartlett pears
Dark brown sugar
Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Preheat grill to 375°F.
- Rinse and dry the pears.
- Cut in half lengthwise and remove the core and stem.
- Cover the top of each half with brown sugar.
- Sprinkle generously with cinnamon.
- Close the two pear halves together, place in the center of a piece of tin foil, and wrap tightly.
- Repeat with the remaining pears.
- Place on the top rack of the grill and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Place each pear in a bowl, top with vanilla ice cream, and enjoy!!