|YIELDS: 8 Servings||PREP TIME: 10 mins||COOK TIME: 55 mins||TOTAL TIME: 1 hr 5 mins|
Got some super ripe bananas lying around? Give this moist, delicious, chocolatey, and gluten-free(!) banana bread a try! This will please even the pickiest of eaters!
2 cups gluten free flour (Cup4Cup brand)
2 large, very ripe bananas, mashed
½ cup sugar
½ cup butter (1 stick), softened
2 tbsp almond milk
½ tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Stir in the eggs, milk, vanilla, and mashed bananas until well blended.
- Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and pour into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the pan for about 10-15 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack. Slice and serve warm!