|YIELDS: 12 Servings||PREP TIME: 10 mins||COOK TIME: 25 mins||TOTAL TIME: 35 mins|
1 cup (2 sticks) butter
1 cup cocoa powder
1 ½ cups white sugar
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup gluten-free flour
1 pinch salt
4 large eggs
1 tbsp vanilla extract
Canola oil spray
Topping of your choice (Caramel honey, frosting, ice cream, be creative!)
Liquid measuring cup
2 8 x 8" baking pans
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in the cocoa powder and mix until well combined. Remove from heat, pour into a liquid measuring cup, and transfer to the freezer for about 5 minutes.
- Combine the white sugar, brown sugar, gluten-free flour, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Combine the eggs, vanilla extract, and chocolate sauce in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the wet ingredients until well blended.
- Slowly whisk the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Spray the baking pans with a bit of canola oil.
- Evenly divide the brownie batter between the two pans.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Top the brownies with your favorite topping or enjoy them just the way they are!