|YIELDS :4 Servings||PREP TIME: 5 mins||COOK TIME: 10 mins||TOTAL TIME: 15 mins|
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 ½ cups shelled, cooked edamame
3 green onions, thinly sliced
1 fresh red chile, finely chopped
3 tbsp chopped cilantro, plus a few sprigs for garnish
3 tbsp roughly chopped fresh mint
3 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
Salt, to taste
2 tbsp minced fresh ginger
4 limes, juiced
1 tsp peanut oil
2 tbsp honey
2 tsp tamarind paste
1 tsp tamari
1 tsp sea salt
- Soak the glass noodles in a bowl of hot water for about 5 minutes, or until soft. (Don't soak for too long or they'll get soggy.) Drain and set aside.
- To make the sauce, whisk together all ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat and sauté the garlic until it starts to turn golden.
- Remove the pan from heat and add the sauce and noodles.
- Gently stir together then add the green onions, chile, cilantro, mint, and most of the edamame.
- Return the pan to heat and toss until the noodles are well coated with the sauce and everything is heated through.
- Taste and add salt, if needed.
- Transfer to a large serving platter and top with the remaining edamame and the sesame seeds.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve!