2. Remove the leaves from the rosemary stems, coarsely chop and set aside in a small bowl.
3. Peel and chop the garlic; set aside.
4. Give the lemon a roll, cut in half, and set aside.
5. Season both sides of the lamb chops with kosher salt and pepper.
6. Place the lamb chops in the baking dish and drizzle fairly liberally with olive oil.
7. Squeeze both lemon halves over the chops; remove any runaway seeds. (TIP: Watch the video for this technique.)
8. Sprinkle the rosemary over the chops; then follow with the garlic.
9. Using your hands, turn the chops, rubbing in the herbs, seasonings, lemon juice and olive oil--massaging in the goodness.
10. Refrigerate the lamb chops for 20-30 minutes.
11. Lightly and carefully coat the grill with vegetable oil. (TIP: Watch the video for this technique.)
12. Close the grill until the temperature returns to 575°F.
13. Place lamb chops on the grill, grill for 5 minutes, then flip and cook for another 5 minutes. You may want to reduce the heat a bit after flipping. (NOTE: Time may vary based on the thickness of chops and grill.)
14. Remove the chops from the grill, cover with foil and let rest for 5 minutes.
15. Serve with your favorite vegetables and sides.