FROZEN YOGURT PIE
|YIELDS: 8 Servings||PREP TIME: 10 mins||COOK TIME: 0 mins||TOTAL TIME: 10 mins|
A creamy, dreamy, frozen yogurt pie that requires no baking and is made with your favorite flavor of yogurt (I used pineapple). This dessert truly is easy as pie!
10 oz fruit on the bottom yogurt (any flavor)
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 dash cinnamon
3 drops drops vanilla extract
2 tbsp sugar
1 pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- Pour the heavy whipping into a large bowl and add a dash of cinnamon, a couple of drops of vanilla extract, and the sugar.
- Whip the cream using a hand mixer on medium-high speed. (You could blend by hand, but that will take a LONG time. Trust me, the hand mixer is the way to go.)
- Continue whipping until thick. (Don't overwhip - it'll turn to butter.)
- Gently fold the yogurt into the whipped cream using a rubber spatula.
- Grab your graham cracker pie crust, remove the plastic top, and evenly spread the filling into the crust.
- Replace the plastic top and stick the pie in the freezer for a few hours.
- Remove from the freezer, slice, and enjoy!