|YIELDS: 8 Servings||PREP TIME: 10 mins||COOK TIME: 0 mins||TOTAL TIME: 10 mins|
A creamy, dreamy, frozen yogurt pie that requires no baking and is made with your favorite flavor of yogurt (I used pineapple). This dessert truly is easy as pie!
- Pour the heavy whipping into a large bowl and add a dash of cinnamon, a couple of drops of vanilla extract, and the sugar.
- Whip the cream using a hand mixer on medium-high speed. (You could blend by hand, but that will take a LONG time. Trust me, the hand mixer is the way to go.)
- Continue whipping until thick. (Don't overwhip - it'll turn to butter.)
- Gently fold the yogurt into the whipped cream using a rubber spatula.
- Grab your graham cracker pie crust, remove the plastic top, and evenly spread the filling into the crust.
- Replace the plastic top and stick the pie in the freezer for a few hours.
- Remove from the freezer, slice, and enjoy!