|YIELDS: 2 Servings||PREP TIME: 5 mins||COOK TIME: 15 mins||TOTAL TIME: 20 mins|
A simple wood fired fish recipe that you can replicate at home with just about any fish!
1 whole red bream fish (or something similar like red snapper, grouper, sea bass), cleaned
Coarse sea salt
Apple cider vinegar
Grill/wood fired oven/regular oven
- Begin by scoring the fish on one side.
- Generously sprinkle each side of the fish with coarse sea salt.
- Add equal parts apple cider vinegar and olive oil to a squeeze bottle and shake well. Drizzle the mixture all over the fish and rub it in.
- Place the fish in a fish basket and place into a very hot grill/wood fired oven, regular oven.
- Cook until slightly charred. Enjoy!