|YIELDS: 4 Servings
||PREP TIME: 5 mins
||COOK TIME: 15 mins
||TOTAL TIME: 20 mins
2 bunches beets (golden and/or regular)
1 tbsp olive oil
Kosher salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
Italian seasoning, to taste
¼ cup feta cheese
- Scrub the beets well then peel and quarter them.
- Place the quartered beets in a large saucepan, cover with water, and season with a bit of salt.
- Cover and boil until tender.
- Drain the water from the saucepan, then season the beets with kosher salt, freshly cracked pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Drizzle with a bit of olive oil and mix well.
- Allow the beets to cool to room temperature, then plate and top each serving with about a tablespoon of feta cheese.