|YIELDS: 6 Servings||PREP TIME: 7 mins||COOK TIME: 20 mins||TOTAL TIME: 27 mins|
½ cup marionberry-blackberry preserves
3 tbsp dijon mustard
Salt and pepper, to taste
2 tbsp avocado oil
1 tsp champagne vinegar
⅓ cup chicken bone broth
Instant read thermometer
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper and let stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat a large, heavy pan over high heat until smoking hot. Add the avocado oil and sear the chops for several minutes on each side.
- Remove the pan from heat and spoon the preserves over the pork chops. Return to heat, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes then flip and continue simmering for another 5-10 minutes, until an internal temperature of 145°F is reached. Remove the pork chops from the pan and let rest.
- Pour any juices from the pork chops back into the pan along with the champagne vinegar and chicken broth. Simmer the sauce for about 5 minutes, until it has reduced by about 1/3.
- Serve the pork chops with the sauce and enjoy!