|YIELDS: 8 Servings||PREP TIME: 10 mins||COOK TIME: 20 mins||TOTAL TIME: 30 mins|
Crispy roasted artichoke hearts are the way to go if you are entertaining guests. The flavors will explode in your mouth. So easy and fast to make too! I love artichokes but these crispy roasted artichokes are the bomb.
- Drain artichokes and then pat dry with paper towels. Make sure they are very dry. Let them sit.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. In a large bowl, toss the dried artichoke hearts and garlic cloves with the olive oil. Arrange the pieces in an even layer on a baking sheet; season with salt and pepper.
- Roast, tossing occasionally, until the artichoke hearts are golden brown and crisp, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Squeeze the garlic cloves out of their skins and into a small bowl. Mash the cloves with a fork until smooth. Stir in the mayonnaise and the remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the crispy artichoke hearts immediately with the garlic aioli on the side.
Note: MAKE SURE THEY ARE COMPLETELY DRY. If they are still wet they will just steam up in the oven and won't get crispy!
Recipe adapted from: PureWow