|YIELDS: 4 Servings||PREP TIME: 5 mins||COOK TIME: 10 mins||TOTAL TIME: 15 mins|
2 ¼ tsp baking powder
2 tsp ground flaxseed (optional)
¼ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp kosher salt
1 ½ cups coconut milk
¼ cup unsweetened pumpkin purée
2 ½ tsp almond or cashew butter
1 ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
Fresh fruit, for topping
Powdered sugar, for topping
Maple syrup, for topping
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, ground flaxseed, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut milk, pumpkin purée, almond butter, and apple cider vinegar until smooth.
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle to medium-high and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of the mixture into the hot skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Remove from the pan and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Let rest for about 5 minutes, then serve with fresh fruit, maple syrup, and powdered sugar.