COCONUT BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
|YIELDS: 12 Servings||PREP TIME: 15 mins||COOK TIME: 30 mins||TOTAL TIME: 45 mins|
Super moist, fluffy and delicious coconut blueberry muffins that are easy to make! You'll love these muffins, warm right out of the oven with a dab of butter or honey. Yum!
1 cup organic coconut flour
½ tsp sea salt
1 tsp baking soda
½ cup raw honey + 2 tbsp
1 cup coconut milk
4 tsp vanilla extract
¼ cup organic virgin coconut oil
¼ cup organic chia seeds
1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sift the coconut flour, baking soda & salt in a bowl.
- In a blender or bowl mix the milk, honey, eggs, coconut oil and vanilla.
- Add the chia seeds and blend on low. Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in the blueberries to mixture at the very end, and gently stir together.
- Spoon the batter into greased cupcake sleeves or tins.
- Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Cool on rack and serve.